Danielle

i love the 80's Pictures, Images and Photos

I love 80s Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SWATCH WATCH


                                                     My Swatches Pictured Above
So I still rock the Swatch Watch. I have 2 of them but I'm slowly adding to my collection. Remember the guards??? That little piece of rubber that went over the face. I haven't been able to locate a store in NJ that sells Swatch anymore. On ebay they range between $10 and $2,000+. I wonder where my childhood swatches ended up?  I remember kids wearing 2 or more on one hand. They were an excellent friend to the "jelly bracelets".  **Be sure to share you swatch story. Here are some pictures I found on various websites to show you:



























No comments:

Post a Comment